How are expeditions booked?
- Please provide the following information:
- your name
- whether Open or Private expedition
- number of persons
- departure date (Check our schedules here.)
What are the payment procedures and policies?
- 30% required with the booking, the rest on departure.
- Payment can be done by PayPal or Bank Transfer (bank fees are charged to the customer)
- The 30% downpayment is no longer refundable 20 days before departure date
How do I get to your location?
- From Manila to Coron, there are direct flights everyday via Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific and SkyJet (Approx. 55min flight). It lands directly at Busuanga airport, located 45 minutes from town. At the airport, there are vans you can hire to drive you to your hotel.
- From Manila to El Nido, there are direct flights everyday via ITI Airlines (Approx. 1h flight). It lands directly at Lio airport, located about 4 kilometers from town. From there, you can hire tricycle drivers to drive you into town.
- From Manila to Puerto Princesa, there are direct flights everyday via Air Asia, Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines (Approx 1h25 flight). You can take the bus or hire a van to drive you to El Nido (Approx. 5h drive).
Where can I stay? (Recommendations)
El Nido Hotels
- Budget: Krystal Lodge, Seadive Resort or Fat Monkey Hostel
- Mid-range: Haven 1916 Bed and Breakfast
- High: Al Faro
What are included in the expedition cost?
- Accommodation (tent, mattress, pillow, blanket)
- 3 main meals and 2 snacks per day (local products).
- For any special request (allergies, vegetarian, halal, etc…) do not hesitate to ask.
- Drinking water
- Mask & snorkel
- Beers (we provide the first 10 liters, you’re free to bring more)
What should I bring?
- Mosquito repellent
- Sunblock or sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, rashguard (long sleeve top)
- Extra battery for your electronic devices
What about safety and security?
- We have a First Aid Kit on board
- Life Vest
- In case of any medical needs, bring your own medication
Who can join the expeditions?
The expeditions are open to
- of any age
- who are in good health and are
- willing to enjoy nature's beauty and bounty far from the hustle, bustle and comforts of daily life
When is the best time to go on an expedition?
- The expeditions can take place all throughout the year, but the best period is between October and May.
What time do trips start and finish?
- All the expeditions start at 10:00am on the day of departure.
- We finish around 4:00 - 5:00pm at the port of destination on the last day